Sunday 29 November 2015

Filled Under:

MENGEJUTKANN!! Umur 13 Tahun Dah Jadi BAPA ??? - Memang TAK SANGKAAA.. Kecik2 Dah PANDAI Tutttt...



##This is the most sh0cking news I have ever come across in my life. I mean how can a kid become a father at the age of 13 years. Talking about my childhood, I had no clue about love making. Even now I am stuck in a group of friends who are still figuring about the meaning of love........

When a kid is supposed t0 have fun in life, learn so many sports, enjoy play stations, he has ended up becoming a father. But how? Read on to know about it......

1) Scandalous news for the whole w0rld!

1) Scandalous news for the whole w0rld!
This is true. The British boy named Alfe Patten is who just four feet tall and looks even younger than his current age has now become a pr0ud father of a baby. The name of new born baby is Maisie Roxanne........

2)Meet the Mom of the baby
The Mother of the baby, Chantelle Steadman is two years elder to the father. Alfe was only 12 when his girlfriend who is 15 years old c0nceived after a night of unprotected sex. This is the 0utc0me of premarital love affair at a very tender age. Well I can say that this is the height of ignorance.......



sumber : http://harianmetronline.blogspot.my/




0 comments:

Post a Comment